DirectX is a critical component associated with Windows 10 that is required by many different applications. However, there should sometimes be DirectX errors on Windows 10, and today we will show everyone how to fix them.
DirectX error in Windows 10
Table of contents :
- Install the previous DirectX application
- Install your graphic invitation drivers
- Reinstall one of the previous updates
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable
- Download the missing one.dll
- Make sure you meet the recommended system specifications
- . Install DirectX at the command prompt
- Press the Windows + X key and select Device Manager.
- Right-click on the user and select Uninstall .
- Consult Remove the driver for this device and click OK .
- After uninstalling the driver, start restart your custom driver.
- When your computer restarts, visit the website of the manufacturer of your graphics card and download the latest drivers for your graphics card.
- Install the downloaded owners.
- Download TweakBit Driver Updater
- After installation, most programs start automatically scanning our PC for expired drivers. Updater driver will check the driver mode installed in your cloud database with the latest versions and recommend appropriate renovations. All you have to do is wait until the scan is finished.
- Once the analysis is complete, you will receive a specific report on all problematic drivers on your PC. Check the registration and see if you want to be able to update each driver individually or each bit at a time. To update one vehicle owner after another, click on the current “Update Driver” link next to the driver’s name. Or simply click on the “Update All” button below to automatically install all recommended updates.
Note: Some drivers must be installed in several steps, so users must press a person’s Update button several times until all their components are installed.
- Open Mobile App Settings and go to Update & Security.
- Go to section Windows Update, but click Advanced Options.
- Click to view your update history.
- Click on Uninstall updates .
- Before you delete an update, you need to do some research and find out which of these updates is the DirectX update.
- Uninstall this update and restart your computer.
- Windows nine 32-bit or 64-batch
- Stock of DirectX 12
- NET Framework 4 compatible graphics cards
- 1 GB RAM
- (ii GHz Duo Core CPU
Fix: Problems installing DirectX in about Windows 10
Solution 1 – Install a previous version of DirectX
Some software requires previous versions of DirectX here to work correctly, and your company must install it personally. To do this, you can download an installation program from here. After downloading and installing the file, install it and restart your computer. After restarting your computer, most DirectX errors should be fixed permanently.
Solution 2 – Reinstall your image card drivers
Few users have reported that these DirectX problems have been fixed by simply reinstalling their image card staff. To do this, simply follow this step:
The device manager starts, go to the Help section Display adapter and locate your vision card driver.
If this routing method does not work or if you do not have the necessary computer skills to manually update or repair drivers, our staff strongly recommend that you do so automatically using the Tweakbit Driver Updateater program. This tool is also approved by Microsoft Norton Antivirus. After several tests, a team came to the conclusion that this was the best automated solution as a whole. Below are brief instructions on how to proceed.
Disclaimer: Some executions of this tool are indeed free.
In addition to reinstalling the player, users also suggest removing all overclocking tools such as MSI afterburner . Indeed, if you use these tools, you must delete all overclocking settings before uninstalling them.
Solution 3 – One-time installation of previous renovations
Sometimes previously installed updates can cause complications with DirectX, and if this is one of our cases, you may need to uninstall these updates. To do this, create the following elements:
Solution four . – Download Visual C++ Redistributables
Few browsers have reported that installing Beauty C++ Redistributables fixes DirectX failures. Users recommend that you download and install this installation. If this package does not work, our own list of all Visual C++ redistributables should be found here.
Solution 1 – Download missing.dll file types
Use of this solution can cause system instability, so use it at your own risk. Few guests report that you can fix DirectX errors on Windows 10 by simply downloading the missing.dll files and moving them to WindowsSystem32 (for Windows 10 32-bit models) or the WindowsSysWOW64 folder (for 64-bit versions of Windows 10). This solution may not be the safest if you download these missing files for free from your computer, so keep that in mind. You can also copy missing.dll files from another computer we use.
Solution 6 – Be sure to follow the recommended system configuration
I know this is probably unlikely, but if or if you are using an older computer, you may want to check if the information technology meets the minimum system configuration only to run DirectX. Here are the minimum requirements for DirectX 12:
Solution nine – Installation.NET Framework, you use the command prompt
To install this special.NET framework, you basically need to use the good old DISM (Deployment Screen appearance Servicing and Management) specialist. However, we will not use the “whole” tool, but only a factor that allows our company to install the.NET perspective. Here’s what you have to do:
We recommend that you download this tool to solve various PC problems (100% secure and tested with our kind permission), for example if you miss.dlls, hardware errors and/or adware. It will also optimize your current PC for maximum performance.
DirectX is the only part of all Windows working systems, so any DirectX problem can cause your favorite applications to stop working. If you have specific DirectX problems under Windows 10, you can try 100% of our capabilities.