Do you get an ip Z directory that is too large Error if you get a zip file from a good dropbox link? Or maybe if you press the option Download, someone to whom you can send the zip file will receive a hint on a shared link. If this is the case, the entire zip probably exceeds the download directory limit of the drop box.
Dropbox has a specific GB download limit for its folders / file recordings. As a result, Dropbox users cannot retrieve zip files that exceed one GB directly from their web information. This maximum limit of one GB also applies to shared links, whether or not the particular download of the Zip has a dropbox account. This is why the zip file is very large, and there are different ways to fix it.
What to do if the ZIP Dropbox files are not opened
Table of contents :
- Check the hard disk space
- Add the Dropbox Desktop software client to help Windows
- divide the Zip according to the small parts
Fix: The ZIP registry is too large to get a drop box error
Solution 1 – look at your hard disk space
- If the zip file you are trying to download from Dropbox does not cover only a certain GB, then your hard disk may not have enough space for this situation. You can check the disk space by pressing the Explorer database explorer button in the Windows taskbar.
- Click on This PC in the data file explorer to open an overview of accessories and drives as described below. The type C drive: has a bar next to the house that shows you your disk space.
- This allows you to check if there is a lot of disk space for the Nada. If not, you should uninstall some programs or clean the largest free space with utilities such as CCleaner.
- Then download something from the zip if you have enough free space for it.
Dual Solution – Add Dropbox Monitor client software to Windows
The Dropbox Desktop Client software does not have the same download limits as Dropbox.com. This allows you or the person opening the zip to select an excellent option Add to my Dropbox in the shared file preview. Once the Zip has been added to this Dropbox account, it will automatically synchronize, as will the Dropbox folder on the PC from which you can open it.
- Once you have started using the custom software, reopen this link for the shared Dropbox folder, then press Add to my individual Dropbox option.
- You can now press one Open, instead of one Download, mouse for the common zip in Dropbox.com. Click this button to open the main zip in the File Explorer.
Step 3 – Divide the zero into smaller parts
If it is someone who cannot download the supplied Dropbox Zip, you can also divide some Zip into smaller parts so that everyone can download linked to the smaller files. 7-Zip is undoubtedly a free file compression program that includes a Split file option to really split Zips into smaller volumes. You can therefore avoid a zipper with this software.
- Enter a size volume for shared files. written documents. For example, 250 MB would divide each 1 GB zip type into four small files.
- Press the button …….. and then select to split the file so that you can create your My Dropbox Desktop folder, provided you have installed the client software programming. Alternatively, you can download these animals from Dropbox.com.
- No doubt press button OK to separate the Zip instruction.
- Now your family can establish shared links to any of the shared files, absolutely the recipient can download them.
- 7-Zip should certainly also reassemble the divided directories to an appropriate zip. Save the files in the same folder, open 7-Zip, right-click on one of the split files and select option Combine files .
So who is it that you can download any type of Zip Dropbox that exceeds the download limit of Dropbox.com? Splitting the Zip into smaller parts is a great way to reduce it as much as possible so that someone can download it from the right link in the drop box, and it can also be useful for downloading songs about cloud storage. Alternatively, you can add our client software to Windows to open the zip from the folder of the synchronized desktop dropbox.