If your VPN does not work on 3G, this contribution is for everyone. As a reminder: 3G, in short to support the third generation, is the third technological know-how of scientific knowledge on mobile wireless telecommunications. In addition, it is moving to 2G and 2.5G GPRS networks due to the faster speed of the Internet.
Some Windows drivers have stated that they cannot use their VPN service beyond 3 grams . This can be due to many reasons, such as blocking by the telecom operator, unsupported protocols, low speed, a lot.
However, if your VPN on 3G is barely working, windows offers the following solutions.
Fix: VPN no longer works 3G
- Check your Internet connections
- Install the 3G stick application (modem)
- Manual configuration of DNS settings
- Change your own telecommunications operator
- Change your VPN service (recommended)
Second solution : Check your Internet connection
A quick action plan for the VPN does not work on the 3G problem is to consider your Internet connection. Windows users have informed us that a limited inactive Internet connection can contribute to the VPN problem.
Therefore, you need to be on the market to test your Internet connection. To test your Internet connection, remove yourself from the VPN service and try to access any website in your family browser via the 3G broadband connection.
If you cannot support Internet access while the connection is disconnected by the VPN, you may need to consider switching to 4G Internet, LAN, broadband or Wi-Fi connection configuration mode.
Solution 2: Reinstall your current 3G key software (modem)
If your ultimate 3G connection mode is via a particular modem, you may need to reinstall the key software. This method is to be noted that not all of them have fixed the VPN problem on 3 grams.
Follow these steps to reinstall your 3G software:
- Go so that you can Start > Control Panel
- Right Click Start and select Programs and Functions So
- Find your 3G software in the main list of programs and use Uninstall
- Follow the instructions to complete the removal of 3G software.
- After uninstalling, insert the modem key, not forgetting the installation instructions for the typical 3G software.
- Connect to your own Internet and try to use all the VPN afterwards
Note: Anyone can reinstall the VPN client on your PC and then access the Internet.
- RELATING: Fix: No web connection after installing Windows revisions
Solution 3: Manual configuration of DNS settings
Manual configuration of your computer with other DNS server addresses fixes the main VPN problem not working on 3 grams, and speeds up connections.
Some computers cannot automatically connect to VPN DNS servers, so you must configure them to manually pass the IP of your VPN DNS servers. This is how you do it, working under Windows:
Step 1: Start network connection settings
- Right-click Start and select Run
- Type ncpa.cpl to click OK
- . The Network Connections screen displays your usual connection.
- Right-click the connection and select Properties
- Double-click Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) or approximately Internet Protocol
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses
- Enter the individual Google DNS server addresses: Preferred DNS node 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.4.4.4
- If Google DNS is blocked, proceed as follows: Neustar DNS full advantage (18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124) type OK and press OK, and Level3 DNS (126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.2.1 and also 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.2.2) type and press OK.
- CONNECTION: WiFi shows limited access under Windows 7
- Buy Hotspot Shield VPN
Step 2 : Define the DNS server addresses
For a little more information on how to connect and use CyberGhost, read this excellent guide.
Hotspot Shield Cover VPN allows you not only to broadcast web videos remotely, but also to surf, unlock websites, secure web sessions and protect your privacy on the Internet. It is one of many trusted VPNs that can access secure online services, with fast service and a more stable web experience because it protects your valuable data.
This VPN never records all your information wherever you are, and also has desktop, mobile or portable applications for all devices, with access to more than 1,000 servers in 26 locations on 5 devices simultaneously.
Let us know if any of the following solutions really helped the VPN does not work on 3G problem, write with a comment in the section below.