There are a multitude of repetitive applications that have fulfilled their function over the years in the software park. One of them could be QuickTime, Apple’s multimedia framework and player to reach once rare and now popular television formats. If you are not using traditional Adobe applications, you may no longer need them, especially since they are obsolete and do not support Windows 10.
On the other hand, the fact that there are still interested users and that working under Windows 10 ends with an error, we have decided to find specific alternatives to get and run QuickTime on your Windows 10 PC.
If you really want to use it, we recommend that you help yourself to carry out the following steps.
How to install Apple QuickTime on Windows ten
- Run the installer in exact compatibility mode
- Use custom installation software to install the latest version of QuickTime (third-party source)
- Try installing an earlier version
- Use the QuickTime option
i: Run the installation program in the compatibility state
As already defined, QuickTime support for Windows will be interrupted because it is not advisable to stay if this application is still included. However, if you are linked to this sophisticated mill forever, we will help you update it in the most secure way possible.
There are really different ways to deal with a new QuickTime incompatibility with most Windows iterations. The first is to really try to run the installer in compatibility mode for Windows Vista at home and move on from there.
If you are not sure how to proceed – run the QuickTime installation program in this compatibility mode, be sure to follow these instructions:
- Download and save the QuickTime installation program.
- Access the download location.
- Right-click on a new QuickTime installer and open Condos .
- Select tab Compatibility .
- Enable all Start this program in compatibility mode by checking box .
- Select Windows Vista from a drop-down menu.
- Check box Run this type of program as administrator 18 Yard.
- Confirm the changes and close Properties .
- Run this special installer QuickTime.
: Use a special custom installation program to install the QuickTime source.
There appears to be a reliable workaround that solves the problem and requires the installer to do so. tech. To take advantage of this approach, you need to know that a third party archivist will appreciate WinRar, and that your whole family can download the installation, which is really already adapted for Windows 10. However, the problem lies in the simple fact that it comes from its unofficial source and that it can be any type of malware. If you decide to work with this QuickTime installation method on Windows 10, you do so at your own risk.
Follow one of the instructions below to install QuickTime with your Windows 10 PC:
- Download the QuickTime for Windows 10 installation program here.
- Delete any previous version associated with QuickTime. We recommend using any third-party uninstaller program and our Weapon of Possibilities IObit Uninstaller Pro . Try it and see for yourself.
- Start the installation program and move it until the process is deleted.
- Restart your PC and try QuickTime.
3 : Try to install a slightly older version
Although this is completely unusual, the latest version (QT 7.7.9 using January 2016) is mostly ten this one with problems under Windows. For a particular reason, however, pilots could install an individual. Iteration of QuickTime and subsequent update. This of course requires some effort and interference from unreliable sources. It is strange that the then generally accepted application has been completely removed from the official pages. There are also still some formats that probably have to do with the old Apple player.
If you are concerned, do the following to configure QuickTime on Windows 10:
- Access the Apple support website and try an older version of QuickTime.
- Download and run QuickTime Installer in compatibility mode to support Vista and with administrative approval.
- Wait until the installation is finished before
: Use QuickTime efficiently
Finally, if you need to get out of QuickTime but still can’t get it working, the only thing you can do is try to find an alternative. To be perfectly straight, the VLC reader must be able to replace it completely with appropriate codecs. It is small and well designed, literally, there is no format of video hard disk known to man who cannot try to be played with VLC.
Even if application improvements are approaching the introduction of QuickTime, you won’t want the videos to be played in a particular browser or use Adobe swimwear. After all, sometimes we just have to let go, because there are probably good reasons why QuickTime for Windows is neglected in the first place and then closed.
If you have a more advantageous or reliable way to create QuickTime under Windows 10, it is obvious to share it with us and our readers in the comment message below.